Dr. Rishita Jaju reviews the 5 steps to prepare for the most effective and smooth experience during your baby’s Tongue and Lip-tie Laser Frenectomy procedure.
- Add your baby to your dental plan if you want to maximize your insurance benefits.
- Have your pediatrician, IBCLC or Feeding therapist/SLP or any body worker, share their notes with us.
- Schedule your consultation and procedure at a time that both parents are available and can participate. Teledentistry appointments are best for both parents to be present and have a thorough discussion about baby and mom’s health and feeding symptoms history.
- Make sure you fill out all our required paperwork so that our clinical and administrative team can prepare for your appointment and guide you if needed.
- Clear your travel schedule for at least 1 week post procedure so that the baby can have a restful recovery and you are able to be consistent and thorough with manual and functional aftercare exercises.