SMILE WONDERS EDITION
TAKE A PEEK!
COVID-19 : Our Plan
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the AAPD has recommended that dental offices limit patient interaction.
Due to continued efforts for COVID-19, our office closure is extended until APRIL 24TH, 2020. We are here to answer questions or for emergencies if you need us!
We have already reached out to patients to reschedule their appointments from these weeks.
If we missed you when we called, please do give our office a call so that we can help you reschedule our kiddo 😊
- See your lactation consultant in person or remotely!
- Learn how to do infant massages online with some providers in the area!
- Find Gloves! – If a procedure is recommended, you will want to be prepared for aftercare and exercises for your little one!
- Find Infant Tylenol! – If your kiddo is a little fussy after a procedure, you’ll want to have this handy for any possible discomfort 🙂
Yes it might take a bit of time to build but your kiddo’s imagination will run wild afterwords from slaying dragons to reading/watching movies and maybe even taking a nap in it afterwards!
It will entertain for hours!
Explore this new world as astronauts on a new planet! The kids will love running into the local mom-ster or dad-lien 😉
- Drink Water to Stay Hydrated and Citrus to Boost Your Immune System!
- Wash and Prepare Your Own Food!
- Cough / Sneeze into your elbow!
- Wash your Hands!
When we’re stressed, the immune system’s ability to fight off antigens is reduced. That is why we are more susceptible to infections! So stay positive in order to stay healthy 🙂